The DAIDS RSC is a contract-based organization that provides comprehensive clinical regulatory support to DAIDS for all NIAID/DAIDS-supported and/or -sponsored network and non-network clinical trials, both domestic and international. The DAIDS RSC Task Areas include the Clinical Study Information Office, Clinical Trials Agreements Team, Science Review Committee Team, Regulatory Team, Human Subjects Protection Team, Protocol Registration Office, Safety and Pharmacovigilance Team, and Information Technology Team. For more information on the DAIDS RSC Task Areas and the DAIDS groups they provide support to, please visit the About DAIDS and the DAIDS RSC page.
This page is designed to link you to information that will facilitate the most common activities you engage in that are supported by the DAIDS RSC.
- For information on the Protocol Development Process, visit the Network and Protocol Teams pages.
- Protocol Development Lifecycle (January 2017)
- For information on Safety Reporting, visit the Safety page.
- Access NIAID CRMS to view Protocols, Clinical Research Site and IND information, and perform reviews of safety reports, IND submissions, etc.
- For DAIDS RSC SOPs, and information on upcoming C/PSRC Meetings, visit the Collaboration Site.
- For the latest DAIDS Policies and SOPs, visit the DAIDS Clinical Research Policies website.
- For information about the Trial Master File (TMF), visit the TMF page.
- Got Questions? Contact the DAIDS and the DAIDS RSC.