Summary of Resources for Clinical Research Sites
The DAIDS RSC is a contract-based organization that provides comprehensive clinical regulatory support to DAIDS for all NIAID/DAIDS-supported and/or sponsored network and non-network clinical trials, both domestic and international. These pages are designed to facilitate the most common activities CRSs engage in that are supported by the DAIDS RSC.
Entering/updating site personnel and contact information in the DAIDS-Enterprise System (DAIDS-ES) within the NIAID Clinical Research Management System (NCRMS)?
- Visit the Personnel Info in DAIDS-ES page.
- Accessing and Maintaining Site Personnel Information in the DAIDS-ES
Writing a protocol?
- Visit the Networks & Protocol Teams page for guidelines, templates, and more.
Searching for a DAIDS training?
- Visit the DAIDS Learning Management System (LMS)
Registering a site to a DAIDS protocol?
- Visit the Protocol Registration page.
- Protocol Registration at a Glance 2012 (February 2013)
- DPRS Quick Reference Guide (February 2013)
Reporting safety events for your DAIDS
- Visit the Safety page.
- DAERS Access User Guide for EAE Reporter and Submitter Rights (August 2017)
- Manual for Expedited Reporting of Adverse Event to DAIDS (Version 2.0 - January 2010)
- Quick Reference Card I – Adverse Event Checklist
- Quick Reference Card II – Narrative Case Summary and AE/SAE/EAE Essentials
Transferring Documents for storage?
- Visit the CRF Management page.
- Instructions of Authorization and Transfer of CRFs and Pharmacy Records to the DAIDS RSC (June 2013)
Looking for DAIDS SOPs and Policies?
- Visit the DAIDS Clinical Research Policies page.
Looking for your DAIDS Office of Clinical Site Oversight (OCSO) Program Officer?
- Find this and other important information by accessing your CRS Profile Report in NCRMS.
Looking for a list of countries requiring clinical trial insurance?
Visit the Clinical Trials Insurance page.
Looking for protocol registry information?
- Visit ClinicalTrials.gov