Friday, September 14, 2018
The DAIDS RSC Regulatory Support Center (RSC) Website has been your go-to place for information on regulatory aspects of DAIDS clinical trial operations for over 10 years. With a fresh look, the new DAIDS RSC Website continues to provide current information to facilitate Adverse Event Reporting, Protocol Registration, Protocol Development and more.
So, what’s new?
- New design and layout.
- New URL (https://rsc.niaid.nih.gov) - Any bookmarks for DAIDS RSC pages will need to be updated.
- The Contact Us and FAQs pages can now be accessed from the About Us tab and footer.
- The Collaboration Site can now be accessed from the footer and DAIDS Staff page.
- The News & Updates and Events pages can now be accessed from the About Us tab and the homepage.
- Broadcast Memos Archive and Website Update Log Archive have been moved to the Archive-It site. The Archive-It site can be accessed from the footer.
- The Feedback page can now be accessed from the footer.
- Other minor organization updates.
You can still access information by specific target audiences including Clinical Research Sites, Networks & Protocol Teams, and DAIDS Staff.